Website: Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa
Address: Carrera 3 #31-23 Centro Plaza de Santa Teresa, Cartagena
Phone: +57- 5-6649547
Nestled in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site, this luxury 5 star hotel in Colombia’s Caribbean coast is renowned as one of Cartagena’s best boutique hotels and one of the top 5 star luxury hotels in Colombia.
Set within the walled city of Cartagena, Charleston Santa Teresa is surrounded by world-class cultural heritage, yet is just blocks from the Getsemani Convention Center, and within minutes of the more contemporary districts.
A former convent, the hotel embodies the history, flavor and mystique of the city, artfully and skillfully combining colonial and republican styles. Restored by expert hands, the sophistication of every detail can be appreciated throughout the property, from its stately façade to its splendid yet warm interior.
A block of rooms has been set aside at the Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa. Below you will find discounted rates per night according to different types of rooms.
Single or Double Occupancy
Standard (37m2 - Queen bed - Patio view)- $240 USD
Deluxe (40m2 - Queen bed or two queen beds) - $260 USD
Superior (55m2 - Queen bed or two queen beds) - $280 USD
Junior Suite (King or two queen beds) - $380 USD
Master Suite (King bed - ocean view) - $450 USD
Grand Suite - (King bed and living area) - $490 USD
Additional Person Fee: $100 USD (Adults), $50 USD (Children)
- Includes daily breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Colombian residents are subject to 19% VAT. Foreigners and Colombian non-residents are exempt from this hotel tax
- Tourism Contribution fee of $3,689 COP (Approx. $1.5 USD) is charged per stay
- Hotel insurance fee of $6,034 COP (Approx. $2 USD) may be charged per person per night. This is an optional charge and you have the right to refuse it
- Service charge of $35,000 COP (Approx. $12 USD) is charged per room per night
How to make reservation
Kindly book by May 17th, 2017 to secure these rates.
To reserve please send your inquiry via email to Lina Florez at email@example.com and reference "Matt & Ximena Wedding" in the subject.
You will need to send her the following information:
- Name and last name
- Credit card number
- Number of people staying in the room
- Arrival and departure dates
They will not charge your Credit Card yet. They will just use it to guarantee your reservation. You may cancel your reservation without penalty one week before arrival date. Otherwise, there will be a penalty of one night.
For any questions feel free to call Lina at +57-5-6649494