Website: Hotel Casa Lola
Address: Calle del Guerrero No. 29-108, Cartagena
Phone: +57- 5-6641538
Casa Lola is composed by two buildings; one of them is the typical colonial house of the XVII century, and the other is a marvelous republican construction of the XIX century. Both have been completely restored and conditioned to give great comfort and excellent service.
Casa Lola is located in the historic center of Cartagena de Indias, in a very known neighborhood called Getsemani. The main charm of the house is the respect for the original architecture and the eclectic decoration based on a fine mixture of antiques, artisanal and modern elements, which reflects in every guest room.
This property is rated for the best value in Cartagena de Indias. Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
The following discounted rates have been negotiated with Hotel Casa Lola for our guests. Below you will find the rates per night according to different types of rooms.
Single or Double Occupancy
Standard - $408,442 COP (Approx. $146 USD)
Superior - $476,972 COP (Approx. $170 USD)
Junior Suite - $534,538 COP (Approx. $191 USD)
Suite - $646,928 COP (Approx. $231 USD)
Master Suite - $794,954 COP (Approx. $284 USD)
This only applies to Junior Suite, Suite and Master Suite room types.
Additional Adult: $156,000 COP (Approx. $56 USD)
Additional Child (between 5-10 years old): $80,000 COP (Approx. $28 USD)
- Includes welcome cocktail, complimentary Wi-Fi and American style breakfast
- Colombian residents are subject to 19% VAT. Foreigners and Colombian non-residents are exempt from this hotel tax
- Tourism Contribution fee of $6,000 COP (Approx. $2 USD) is charged per room per night
- Hotel insurance fee of $7,800 COP (Approx. $3 USD) may be charged per person per night. This is an optional charge and you have the right to refuse it
How to make reservation
Kindly book by December 31st, 2016 to secure these rates.
To reserve please send your inquiry via email to Maria Claudia Jimenez at email@example.com and reference "Matt & Ximena Wedding" in the subject.
You will need to send her the following documents:
- Credit Card Authorization Form completed (Download here)
- Copy of Passport biometric page for foreigners or National ID for Colombian nationals
These special rates are non-refundable, so please keep that in mind. The hotel will pre-charge 50% of the total amount to guarantee reservation. The remaining 50% can be paid at the hotel during check-in.
For any questions feel free to call Maria Claudia at +57-5-6641538