Website: Hotel Bantu
Address: Calle de la Tablada 7-62 Centro Histórico, Cartagena
The Bantú By Faranda Boutique is a charming hotel in the historic center of Cartagena de Indias.
Boasting a 5 star hotel category in Cartagena de Indias, Bantú By Faranda Boutique offers an avant garde interior design, eighteenth-century colonial architecture, and unique services such as; colonial courtyard, chill-out terrace, solarium, swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant.
The following discounted rates have been negotiated with Hotel Bantu for our guests. Below you will find the rates per night according to different types of rooms.
Single or Double Occupancy
Superior Double (King bed) - $430,000 COP (Approx. $150 USD)
Premium Twin (Two twin beds) - $467,000 COP (Approx. $160 USD)
Junior Suite (King bed) - $481,000 COP (Approx. $165 USD)
Presidential Suite (King bed and twin bed) - $876,000 COP (Approx. $300 USD)
Additional Person Fee: $146,000 COP (Approx. $50 USD)
- Includes buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Colombian residents are subject to 19% VAT. Foreigners and Colombian non-residents are exempt from this hotel tax
- Hotel insurance fee of $6,500 COP (Approx. $2.25 USD) may be charged per person per night. This is an optional charge and you have the right to refuse it
How to make reservation
Kindly book by March 28th, 2016 to secure these rates.
To reserve please send your inquiry via email to Rode Ruiz at email@example.com and reference "Matt & Ximena Wedding" in the subject.
You will need to send her the following documents:
- Credit Card Authorization Form completed (Download here)
- Copy of the Credit Card referenced in the form (Back and Front)
- Copy of Passport biometric page for foreigners or National ID for Colombian nationals
To guarantee your reservation, the hotel will pre-charge the entire stay or only 50% of the total amount, whichever you prefer and indicate to them. Any remaining amount can be paid at the hotel during check-in.
For any questions feel free to call Rode at +57-5-6643362