Website: Hotel Armeria Real
Address: Calle Larga con Pedregal Esquina nº 25-28, Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena
Set in a picturesque colonial-style building, Armería Real Luxury Hotel & Spa features a swimming pool, a spa, and a restaurant. It is located only a 10-minute drive from Bocagrande’s beaches.
Decorated by renowned artists with stylish furnishing, rooms at Armería Real Luxury Hotel feature flat-screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. All of them have minibars, and some of them boast private balconies.
Guests can unwind in the charming inner patio, dive into the pool or make use of the fitness center. Spa facilities include a hot tub, a sauna, and a massage room. Bikes can be rented to explore the city.
The following discounted rates have been negotiated with Hotel Armeria Real for our guests. Below you will find the rates per night according to different types of rooms. Click here to see a description of each room type.
Based on Single or Double Occupancy
Colonial Classic - $510,000 COP (Approx. $176 USD)
Colonial Superior - $550,000 COP (Approx. $189 USD) - Capacity: 3 people (extra fee for additional person)
Classic Duplex - $550,000 COP (Approx. $189 USD) - Capacity: 4 people in two rooms (extra fee for additional people)
Superior Duplex - $580,000 COP (Approx. $200 USD) - Capacity: 4 people (extra fee for additional people)
Junior Suite - $610,000 COP (Approx. $210 USD)
Armeria Suite - $940,000 COP (Approx. $324 USD) - Capacity: 4 people in two rooms (extra fee for additional people)
Additional person (over 11 years old) - $105,000 COP (Approx. $36 USD)
- Includes welcome cocktail and breakfast at "El Reducto" Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private Parking
- Colombian residents are subject to 19% VAT. Foreigners and Colombian non-residents are exempt from this hotel tax
- Tourism Contribution fee of $4,000 COP (Approx. $1.30 USD) is charged per room per night
- Hotel insurance fee of $2,500 COP (Approx. $1 USD) may be charged per person per night. This is an optional charge and you have the right to refuse it
How to make reservation
To reserve please send your inquiry to Cecilia Bru at Ventas1@armeriarealhotel.com or Andres Acosta at email@example.com. Please make sure to reference "Matt & Ximena Wedding" in the subject.
You will need to send her the following documents:
- Credit Card Authorization Form completed (Download here)
- Copy of the Credit Card referenced in the form (Back and Front)
- Copy of Passport biometric page for foreigners or National ID for Colombian nationals
To guarantee your reservation, the hotel will pre-charge the first night of stay. The remaining amount can be paid at the hotel during check-in.